Million Pound Drop Game
Bring the thrill of the Channel 4 TV show The Million Pound Drop home with this exciting family game.
You start the game with 40 ‘bundles of money’, and get asked eight questions. For each question you have a minute to stack your money on any of the four trap doors you think cover the right answer. Spread your money across several answers, or gamble it all on one. Once the time is up, the right answer is revealed and the trap doors for the wrong answers open, dropping out any money on them. Can you hold your nerve, and make it through eight questions with your winnings intact?
The Million Pound Drop Game is great fun for the entire family, and is suitable for ages 12 and up.
Bring the thrill of the Channel 4 TV show home with this popular family game. You start the game with 40 ‘bundles of money’ and get asked 8 questions. For each question, you have a minute to stack your money on the right answer.
The Million Pound Drop Game
With it’s table, money bundles and tap-open trap doors, this exciting game recreates the hit TV show to perfection.
- With it’s sturdy slot-together trap doors, players can recreate the excitement of picking the right answer and the fall-down frustration of watching their cash disappear.
- The playing team is asked a question. with each trap door representing one of the four possible answers to that question.
- Stack your money on the right trap door then watch as the question master pops open the other trap doors one by one.
- If you are unsure, spread your money across the trap doors that might be right – you will lose SOME money but you must keep enough to carry on through the 8 questions it takes to finally ‘win some cash’
- Suitable for 2 to 6 players.
- For ages 8 years and over.